Chevy vs. Volkswagen
Posted On: 1/2/2013 1:59PM
ksingh

It seems like Chevy trucks have been taking a beating lately in tug-of-war competitions. Hit the jump to witness the latest humiliation, this time at the hands of a diesel Touareg!

VW and Chevy Tug of War

Avatar By: piemaster007
1/2/2013 2:26 PM

After hearing Americans defend their cars' downfalls so many times, I was under the impression that American cars were always supposed to "get the job done". Guess not, lmao

Avatar By: timpalass
1/2/2013 2:41 PM

I love Chevy, although I do think they need to step up their game. If they wouldn't have the badass Corvette and the ugly ass Camaro, they would have complete shit.

Avatar By: trill77monte
1/2/2013 4:47 PM

I dont think this is a fail for chevy; looks like in this case the chevy needs a driver mod...Try lockin in 4 wheel drive( the VW is AWD...) and slow pull it instead of gunning it like a dumbass.

1/2/2013 4:59 PM

Ya the driver doesn't know how to do it. In a tug-of-war the ones that gets the grip first will most likely win and gunning the throttle won't do that. I'm not the type to make up excuses, just how it is. I'll keep my Chevy and stick with domestics.

Avatar By: BIG_CIVIC
1/2/2013 5:50 PM

I remember the VW Toureg ad showing it pulling a jumbo jet (which you can still see on YouTube) so this comes as no surprise.

1/2/2013 6:47 PM

Lol when I see those pipes on big trucks I always go GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Avatar By: cbielat
1/2/2013 8:08 PM

No need for those stacks, that's for sure.

Avatar By: MrAMC1
1/3/2013 6:19 AM

Getting laughed at for being stupid is funny.

Avatar By: RIP-Pontiac-2009
1/3/2013 6:58 AM

The twat rig was in 4 wheel drive the chevy wasn't.

Avatar By: MSU Dawg
1/3/2013 9:43 AM

This is funny as hell, but yall know its rwd against awd........I mean come on folks but man its still funny as hell and I bet that dude felt like an idiot.

Avatar By: MPV67
1/3/2013 7:07 PM

I don't think its a good idea for that volkwagen to try take on much bigger size, It will breakdown after awhile, with chevy that has stiff suspension it made it easier to pull for the VW, besides chevy truck are for rugged terrain - not the VW

Avatar By: JoeCool6972
1/7/2013 2:15 PM

HAHA! Chevy and Govt. Motors has always built garbage, that is why they should have went under.