RU Faster Than A Redneck?
Posted On: 12/6/2012 12:13PM
MrAngry

Muscle vs import. It’s an argument that’s been raging here in the United States since “The Fast and the Furious” hit theaters back in 2001. SPEED apparently wants to take it one step further by throwing a few down-home rednecks into the mix, and is thus giving us the answer to that age old question – “RU faster than a redneck?” Airing on SPEED this February, two competitors will face off against each other. One driving some good old American muscle, and the other an import. I have no idea who will win, but the promo has piqued my interest enough that we’ll definitely be tuning in. Check out the promo!

12/6/2012 12:46 PM

If they make it realistic, the rednecks will be in 3rd gen F-bodies.

Avatar By: TDWPgtp
12/6/2012 12:50 PM

cknarf- or 2nd gen haha =p. but i definitely feel like imports will win this one...as much as i may wish it wasnt true

Avatar By: MSU Dawg
12/6/2012 1:17 PM

I didn't know rednecks were the only folks who drove muscle cars. Imports suckz!!!!!!!!

12/6/2012 2:00 PM

This looks good

Avatar By: MrAMC1
12/6/2012 2:23 PM

Looks like a good way to smash up a few valuable muscle cars for no reason. I did like the way the new Camaro doored the Beemer, though!

Avatar By: FLDude
12/6/2012 3:53 PM

I'll be watching it. Though it looks like it should be called "Are you faster than OTHER rednecks."

Avatar By: TDWPgtp
12/6/2012 4:27 PM

i didnt watch it before my first comment so i hadnt realized that they would be modified cars. i have a good feeling that the races wont be fair, but ill watch it if i can

Avatar By: jond91
12/7/2012 10:01 AM

If I was the owner of that E46 M3 that got tagged, Id be pissed.

Avatar By: boatdude13
12/7/2012 11:18 AM

Maybe have some cost guidelines too

Avatar By: tazgts
12/7/2012 11:28 AM

All I will say is the worlds fastest/best handling cars are imports...from Italy.

Avatar By: Architechnik
12/11/2012 4:31 PM

Doesn't look like they're driving redneck cars... there're some heavily modified American cars. I'm hoping there are comparably modified imports and experienced drivers. That BMW clipped the other guy; the Camaro wasn't given any room.