Fast And Furious R34 Skyline Stunt Car on eBay
Posted On: 9/16/2011 9:16AM
SuzyBruisy

Do you feel there's something a just little off with the stance and wheel gap? That's because it's not actually an R34 Skyline. It's a baja Beetle rebodied as an R34 Skyline. That's right, the engine's in the trunk. And after the brutal thrashing it was subjected to in Fast and Furious, I don't think that's a clean R34 body you'll be getting for $8500 either. On eBay now!

Avatar By: thrasher86
9/16/2011 12:08 PM

ohhh man thats like turning your fiero in to a ferrari.

9/16/2011 5:02 PM

Or like turning your cougar into a veyron!

Avatar By: brifri
9/16/2011 6:07 PM

wow....just lost a bit of respect for the ppl at fast n furious....

Avatar By: gold94corolla
9/16/2011 7:44 PM

I like it actually, except for the huge wheel gaps. Maybe I'm biased, cause I love the blue/gunmetal theme.

Avatar By: iTurbo
9/16/2011 7:48 PM

Avatar By: krush454
9/17/2011 3:31 PM

I'll buy it! if you put the beetle body back on... until then its kinda like frankenstiens monster, if you used shaq's body, and filled it with preschoolers organs

Avatar By: Grimjoker
9/17/2011 11:08 PM

least they didn't thrash a real R34

Avatar By: BIG_CIVIC
9/18/2011 1:39 AM

Why!? Just get a regular Skyline GTS and re-body it as a GTR.

Avatar By: thrasher86
9/18/2011 12:30 PM

after veiwing the ebay site , honestly its worth top me tops 4000. it doesnt have a title, no interior at all, no dash, nothing.

Avatar By: ChaseHammer
9/20/2011 6:09 AM

um...FAIL. anyone (other than another movie studio) that buys that better check themselves into a hospital as something is seriously wrong with you.

Avatar By: OnMy2ndGP
9/20/2011 6:12 AM

^2x.....FAIL!

Avatar By: xxcharger440xx
9/20/2011 6:29 AM

Whats up with the brakes?

Avatar By: n1446
9/20/2011 7:08 AM

yeup. aggreed . uberfail. sheeity movie also

Avatar By: badassbillblass
9/20/2011 7:22 AM

spent $24,000 to gut an interior, and put a VW Beetle motor in it, wouldn't it have been cheaper just to leave it stock, probably would have got more money off it too

Avatar By: -Interceptor-
9/20/2011 7:33 AM

why the hell would you wanna buy that ? Oo

Avatar By: Car6on14
9/20/2011 7:47 AM

looks like a possible clean front clip good for parts, but thats all it would be worth to me, keep the VW parts...

Avatar By: ONE-4FN
9/20/2011 7:52 AM

Seeing the inside of the trunk is such a buzz kill. It is like learning Santa is not real. It would be a pretty cool if the body could be removed and dropped on something more suitable...but not for $8K.

Avatar By: StreetDemonzCC
9/20/2011 8:28 AM

lol I wouldn't buy it, but I would rather they trash this then the real deal...

Avatar By: SlideOrDie
9/20/2011 8:30 AM

Yeh not even the driver(non stunt) car was a real GTR...it was just a GTS with a GTR body kit...But in all honesty I would rather see this hunk of sh!t wrecked than a real GTR so good on them.

Avatar By: AnthonyRoach
9/20/2011 9:05 AM

This is a ricers wet dream. They'd beg their daddy for 8k for this thing. It's a disgrace.

Avatar By: Viggadon
9/20/2011 12:01 PM

It certainly fooled me in the movie! But I wouldnt buy it because people who are into these cars wouldnt respect you for it. im sure someone who doesnt mind having fake diamonds will buy though!

Avatar By: MaRTyR90
9/20/2011 3:56 PM

well .. try to think about it for a second .. and rewatch the movie again .. you'll find it way different than this crappy model .. the rims are bigger .. and more close to the body .. the engine .. everything ... and have more sence please .. they can spend a budget for buying thousand skylines .. why would they make a remodel like that one .. I don't believe it .. but in fact the one who did this is a great modifier ;) ... try to watch the movie again and combine the two models this one and the one in the movie :) ... take a good care all :)

Avatar By: camaro_Power327
9/20/2011 5:55 PM

to bad it dosnt come with paul walker in there

Avatar By: Shelby_HEMI
9/20/2011 8:08 PM

I think this one was used for exactly ONE scene: when Paul Walker drives it through those people's backyards by the freeway. When he runs out of room, he plows it down an embankment to the roadway below. I remember Paul (sitting in the car) and the stunt coordinator talking to each other about it the night of filming during the making-of documentary.

Avatar By: 93Cutloose
9/22/2011 8:25 AM

Sad about it being a knockoff, but props to the guy who did the body job, and the space around the rear wheels is probably because they needed the engine to fit in the trunk. As for the breaks.... Beats me, might only have rear breaks?? And I agree with most ppl when I say trash the v dub knock off instead of a real one, yes movie companies have the cash to trash a real one but, realistically and morally, who would want to??

Avatar By: djlantis57
9/22/2011 10:19 AM

Mixed feelings about this. I'm not into the ricer scene much so I could care less about the body or the fact that it is styled after a Skyline (not trying to knock anyone here, they're decent cars, just not my choice). But I love Volkswagen (German engineering...Achtung!!!) It's got the cool and definitely "unique" aspect, that's what's neat about it. I'd buy it because of the vw chassis because those bajas are badass. And nobody would guess that's what it is when you're bombing through the desert in it. Basically I'd buy it for the uniqueness of it and thrash the shit outta it. But definitely not for that price. Maybe 2000 or something. Thrash it and when the body kit falls apart, put the beetle body back on the chassis, or tube chassis it into a sandrail. So many options. But like I said not for that asking price... Oh and the brakes? That's just the wheel adapter because of the VW large 5-lug pattern.

Avatar By: 400Malibu
9/22/2011 11:49 AM

A real Nissan couldn't take a beating so they built something that could.