Lambo Owner Throws Fit, Has Gallardo Destroyed
Posted On: 3/15/2011 12:43PM
66Mope

A Gallardo owner in Qingdao, China, got tired of the poor service he was getting from the local Lambo service center and decided to have the poor car destroyed publicly as some sort of idiotic protest on "World Consumer Rights Day." Look, if you're gonna have a big baby fit every time something goes wrong, you don't deserve to own an Italian car, period. Buy a Camry and STFU. But of course, this car was purchased as a display of wealth and then destroyed as an even more flagrant display of wealth. More pics of the senseless destruction after the jump! MSNBC via Jalopnik

Updated: check out the video.

3/15/2011 1:04 PM

How is destroying the car going to affect the dealer? Moron does not deserve the car! How about taking your car somewhere else where service is good?

3/15/2011 1:24 PM

Why not sell the car and buy something else? It's already been paid for, at least to the dealer so that didn't hurt the dealer one bit. Just shows money doesn't buy common sense and you also can't fix stupid no matter what. Dumbass

Avatar By: Jperry3
3/15/2011 1:33 PM

I agree with SouthernGuy8503, money doesn't buy commen sense. This car books for what $245,000 or better. He had already paid for it, so he's out at least that. What an idiot!!!!

Avatar By: locomah
3/15/2011 2:04 PM

if it isn't spoken for, I'd drive the remains! good ol' plexi-glass

Avatar By: SuzyBruisy
3/15/2011 2:04 PM

Sheesh. I don't think I'm ever going to understand rich people.

Avatar By: wld_wst
3/15/2011 2:48 PM

As much as I love Lambo's, I really think I would've love to taken a swing of the hammer too, just for the hell of it.

Avatar By: TDWPgtp
3/15/2011 2:55 PM

his idea wasnt very well thought out. this IS going to give lamborghini some negative publicity, but not that indivual dealer. the manufacturer will look bad. dont get me wrong, hes an idiot. but hes tryin to say that he is THAT displeased with their service. and i know id have to be REALLLLY pissed to even begin to understand that

Avatar By: 74Furyous
3/15/2011 4:02 PM

He was obviously NOT a car guy, just some rich asshole.

Avatar By: 2digits
3/15/2011 4:11 PM

Seems like something a Lamborghini owner would do

Avatar By: 2digits
3/15/2011 4:13 PM

I think it worked perfectly how else would you know the Lamborghini service in Qingdao, China sucks?

Avatar By: RockShox
3/15/2011 4:51 PM

Definitely not a car guy. Really rich and probably just buying cars like toys you crush once your taste for it runs out. Maybe he's into yachts, high-rise properties, women, private jetplanes, and the least is everything with wheels.

Avatar By: a69mustang4me
3/15/2011 6:02 PM

I did that once to an '84 GM model. I paid $500 for it in 1990. II dove it for 1 day and then it caught fire. I can not imagine doing that to a car worth $500,000 or more... What a moron!

Avatar By: 2digits
3/15/2011 6:13 PM

@a69mustang4me - LMFAO half a million dollars for a SE Gallardo! It's just a Gallardo (not a Superleggera) it isn't worth it's almost 100g ( ) sticker price. @RockShox cars get quite expensive such as the: Ferrari 250 GTO, Maybach Exelero, and Bugatti Royale Kellner

Avatar By: 2digits
3/15/2011 6:14 PM

Can't forget the 30 million dollar Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic

Avatar By: GTwildfire
3/15/2011 6:23 PM

How do you say "Asshole" in Chinese?

3/15/2011 6:45 PM

GT - Asshole in Chinese is whatever that guy's first name is.

Avatar By: pblier
3/15/2011 7:59 PM

ill take the car and throw the engine in a s2000 or something....so its not a total loss

Avatar By: M45lover
3/15/2011 9:44 PM

Probably just some rich spoiled asshole son of a rich man. No man who has worked for their wealth would destroy property like this. Poor Lambo.

Avatar By: Mustangman_007
3/15/2011 9:50 PM

That guy is an asshole. But honestly, if he wanted to throw a fit, he should now take it to the dealership and tell them to fix it...

Avatar By: lillgrncivic
3/16/2011 1:19 AM

wow seing him wreck a car for fun, a car worth more then i make in 5 years, really makes me die a lil inside.

Avatar By: PlyrMonaro92
3/16/2011 1:50 AM

This guy is a complete MORON. I agree with what SouthernGuy8503 said. this guy definetly didn't think this shit through.

Avatar By: jonmdws